The Show Low Volunteer Fire District was established in 1949 by Navajo County. The new truck was a red 1950 Ford with a 1000 gallon tank, the first NEW Engine of the department. Purchased November 1950 from the Sands Trailer Company in Glendale, AZ.
While the Fire Truck is not part of the museum display, some of the equipment used in those early days can be seen. Air tank, a backboard, boots and nozzels can be viewed.
To Return to the Home Page click here